In April 2021 Rotarians in Australia are hosting this event that challenges you to walk, run, swim or ride 4km on Malaria Awareness Day to represent the over 400,000 lives lost to malaria each year. Please sign up and donate!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Plan your 4km walk/run/swim/ride on or close to April 30th
- Share with friends your “Fun Run to Eliminate Malaria”
- Ask your friends to join you or donate towards your (walk)
- Register and donate your collections via https://ram.rawcs.com.au/malaria-awareness-day
- Note if your friends need a tax deductable receipt, you need to register separately using the friend’s name
- Please take a photo of yourself doing the challenge and send to us, to share on our social media. Thank you! Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org