- Production of a Centenary Baton for each District is well underway.
- Centenary Logo Competition will be launched very soon. You will get advance details within a week or so.
- Starter Pack to help each District/Cluster/Club create their own presence.
There are several features of the R100 Centenary Starter Pack:
- Necessary background information to help explain why it so important and what is happening already
- 10 Hints and Tips on how to get started
- Where to access abundant downloadable resources = videos, podium speeches, flyers at https://www.rotary100downunder.com/
- How to stay up to date with weekly news at https://www.facebook.com/Rotary100downunder/
- A calendar of Events that you and others can lodge exciting activities that should be shared at https://www.rotary100downunder.com/events
- A Centenary Project Honour Board where all projects can be listed as our mark on history; creating a legacy for the next 100 years at https://www.rotary100downunder.com/honour-board
Once R100 Champions are identified across Australia and New Zealand, we can create a forum where stories can be shared and new ideas spread. Please let us know who they are; we will also share this Starter Pack with the folk who have already been nominated as R100 Champions.
Also, Rotary Down Under will have a 2 page Centenary spread each month featuring news and events.