Young Achievers Award 2022
Vocational Service is an important mission of Rotary
Each year Rotary Melbourne offers a number of awards rewarding excellence in education, training, and vocational contributions to our community.
The Rotary Melbourne Young Achievers award recognises and honours three outstanding young Victorians for their achievements, with an award and a prize of $1,500.
Awardees are invited to a luncheon meeting where the $1500 prize and a Certificate of Achievement are presented.
In 2022, the awards are expected to be presented in May. Awardees briefly address the Club on their experiences and aspirations.
The following criteria are considered when deciding the successful recipient:
- Candidate must be between 18 and 26 years of age
- They must have demonstrated outstanding success in vocational training, academic, sporting, artistic or business pursuits.
- Candidate must have also made a significant contribution in the form of service to the community.
Expressions of interest are called for by the 18th of March 2022
Please forward any enquiries that you may have to the Vocational Service Committee, via an email to:
How to Nominate
Download the nomination form from here: YOUNG_ACHIEVERS_AWARD_Application_Form
Nominations must include:
- A CV
- An outline of educational and vocational achievements
- Details of community service activities
- Be supported by a nominator
- And referees who can attest to the merit of these achievements.
Enquiries should be directed to the Rotary Club of Melbourne Vocational Service Committee.
Email your nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Achiever Awardees:
Hue Man Dang
Hiba Abd El Hamid
Please note that the submission of this form incurs no liability, or obligation, to any party, on the part of Rotary Club of Melbourne Inc, in relation to the consideration of candidates and/or any decision(s) pertaining to this Award.